You need to kill the targeted people on behalf of your team. There is a training option in the menu of the game. In this training manual, you will learn everything you need to know to make the world a better place. It’s very simple: open your email, read your briefing, and to what is asked of you unquestioningly. 95% of the time this will be “kill this guy, he smokes”. The other 5% of your time will be spent on covert “go to the store and buy me some snacks” operations. These missions are extra important. As you do jobs for your team, you will earn money. Money can be spent on weapon upgrades at Legal Online Gun (We Promise). If you do your job well, you will be promoted. As you gain higher ranks, more equipment will become available you. Equipment boosts your score and ups difficulty.